Feuer Nursing Review Guarantees all first time test takers will pass the NCLEX after fully completing a FNR review if they have completed nursing school in the past 6 months before their test.
Any customer who fails the test will be offered a free review at the time of their choosing so long as they meet the following qualifications:
- Customer must fully complete each of the FNR course curriculums which make up the full comprehensive review bundle which includes Medical/Surgical Nursing, Pharmacology, Maternity, Pediatric, and Psychiatric Nursing.
- Customer must take their NCLEX within 3 months of completing the courses.
- Customer must email FNR when they complete all the courses, as well as their test date, so we have a record of your progress.
- Customer must email FNR with their test results within 10 days of completing the test.
- Access to a 4 day live online stream review class with 2 months of access to self-paced online courses.
- 4 months of free self-paced online review.
Customers are limited to choose one of the Free Review options, if you want both, there will be a separate fee. Customers who fail a second time will be given a second free review course if they follow the same 4 qualifications listed above.
Feuer Nursing Review will enforce this policy and maintains the right to change or update this policy at our sole discretion.